Thank You for visiting our website Indizeal Software Solutions in the business of providing IT software solutions to its clients. By using our Services & Consultations, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Indizeal Software Solutions would not be liable for any misuse of the products delivered. Indizeal Software Solutions would not provide the core technology to the clients in any condition without prior and written approval from both parties. If the client wishes to buy the technology from Indizeal Software Solutions the cost of the technology would be decided only after completion of the project. After selling the product and the core technology Indizeal Software Solutions will not be liable for any changes, maintenance, and errors that might arise due to external tampering. If the client wants Indizeal Software Solutions to handle the maintenance of the product after selling the Technology then there would be extra charges which would be decided mutually between the two parties in writing. Every communication related to the technology and product would be considered valid for clients only if they have the clauses mentioned in the agreement or have mails approved by the higher authorities of Indizeal Software Solutions.
The client cannot sell the products or materials provided by Indizeal Software Solutions to another one without the written permission of Indizeal Software Solutions. In case of such a condition, Indizeal Software Solutions will have all the authorities stop all the services provided to the client on immediate effect without any financial liability or losses.
In a situation of any dispute between the clients and their customers, Indizeal Software Solutions will not be liable for any concern or financial losses for any third-party company or person.
Indizeal Software Solutions will do not have any responsibility in case of giving money to the bank account of any other company.
01. All quotations and estimates provided by Indizeal Software Solutions are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
02. All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
03. Indizeal Software Solutions reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
01. All quotations provided by Indizeal Software Solutions, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
02. Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
03. Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
04. Indizeal Software Solutions will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
05. The customer will not be entitled to any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation/date of project/module completion.
06. If opted for service beyond the 12months maintenance period or as agreed by Indizeal Software Solutions, The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 50% (PERCENT) of the original development cost of Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
07. The AMC percentage shall be decided by Indizeal Software Solutions; which depends upon the number of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
08. The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
09. Indizeal Software Solutions disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bangalore, India.
10. Unless specified all quotations provided by Indizeal Software Solutions, do not include any source code license.
11. All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Indizeal Software Solutions, solely remains the property of Indizeal Software Solutions, except where a specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from Indizeal Software Solutions.
12. Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Indizeal Software Solutions for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
13. Any costs incurred by Indizeal Software Solutions for a third-party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third-party code license will be attached to the existing Indizeal Software Solutions code license for the quoted application.
01. Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
02. Indizeal Software Solutions reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if Indizeal Software Solutions deems said material is inappropriate or offensive.
03. It is the client's responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the content of the application is displayed and formatted as required. If the client cannot format the content of the application, Indizeal Software offers to offer this service at Indizeal Software Solutions' current hourly rate at the time of the request.
01. Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, Indizeal Software Solutions will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
02. The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
01. The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities concerning the use of all copies, graphics, logos, names and trademarks, and any other material supplied by the client to Indizeal Software Solutions.
02. Supply of said material by the client to Indizeal Software Solutions shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
03. No responsibility will be accepted by Indizeal Software Solutions for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
01. Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Depending upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3days extra development time per alteration should be allowed. The 3-day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate with the time involved to implement said changes.
02. Indizeal Software Solutions will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
03. If Indizeal Software Solutions are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected, or otherwise caused by parties other than Indizeal Software Solutions, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for Indizeal Software Solutions at the time said errors are to be fixed.
01. All timeframes offered by Indizeal Software Solutions to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer Indizeal Software Solutions the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
02. Indizeal Software Solutions will endeavor to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, Indizeal Software Solutions will not be liable for any penalties, monies, or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
03. Indizeal Software Solutions will do not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
04. The quoted application remains the property of Indizeal Software Solutions until all obligations have been met for the release of said application to the client.
05. If Indizeal Software Solutions is working as a third party to another company, said the company is responsible for meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
This Site and these Indizeal Software Solutions Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated, or modified by Indizeal Software Solutions with or without notice. Please review this link regularly for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the Indizeal Software Solutions Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the Indizeal Software Solutions Terms and Conditions.
Web Development | Saas & Software Products | Software Development | E-Commerce Development | Mobile App Development | Software Consulting | Branding & Digital Marketing | Software Development Teams | Modernisation & MigrationLet’s Talk